Monday, April 21, 2014

i'm terrified


+



>>> as many of you already know, during finals week the state of my hygiene is the first to go. it disturbs me, but it's inevitable. second to go is sleep. the one thing that does the opposite of going is my food intake. stress eater over here. say hello to binge eating cheese and cookies. don't judge.

>>> what do ya think, if i don't turn in a final paper, will i still pass the class? i guess we might find out.

>>> in the next two weeks i have to work 72 hours and finish two papers and one final and completely pack up my apartment and clean the entire thing. but i just keep thinking that in the long run it really doesn't matter, because when all is said and done i'm going to be living in hawaii in 14 days. so.

>>> it still hasn't hit me that we'll be moving back to provo at the end of the summer. at least, we're very much in denial about it. it will definitely be a time of mourning for me and dallas.

>>> i am going to miss my family.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! Only a little bit more of finals and then it's paradise for you. So jealous! :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exciting chapter in your life, though! Hawaii will be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a load! but holy cow will you have an incredible summer.

    ReplyDelete