Monday, April 28, 2014

ibiza hair G I V E A W A Y - C L O S E D

hello, my 101 followers. ya'll are my favorite. imma give you a little somethin'.

as i mentioned in this post, last year i was on the look out for awesome brushes. i came across ibiza hair. i'm no hair expert when it comes to hair brushes but these ones had amazing reviews, so what the hey.

i tried the g series and the yolles brushes, and i'm a little obsessed. i love the comfortable cork handle + added hair volume of the g series and the miraculous  anti-static + humidity resistant + frizz eliminating benefits of the yolles brushes. also, i just dig ibiza's vibe of 'hippie chic'. their motto is high quality and all natural, and many of their products are recyclable. they cost more than i would normally pay for a hair brush but they also last way longer and are way easy to clean. win win.

most exciting thing ever: i've been in contact with aaron, the founder, and we're giving away two brand new brushes to my readers - a g series brush and a yolles brush.

two winners.

all you need to do to enter is be or become a follower of this blog and visit ibiza hair, then come back here and comment below on which brush you'd most like to try and leave your email address. for an extra entry you can blog about it and link back to this post (make sure to share the link in your comment).


the giveaway ends at midnight on friday, may 2nd (MST).

* ibiza gave me the hair brushes for free, but i am not being paid to post about them.

11 comments:

  1. Do you mean be a follower of your blog or Ibiza hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! I think the yolles brush looks amazing!
    kennedyhansen2011@gmail.com
    Blogged about it:
    http://kyleandkennedy.blogspot.com/2014/04/tulip-festival-grandparents.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I have been looking for a new hairbrush! I like the CX1.
    psmynameismadeline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these fun posts you do!
    I'm pretty sure I NEED to try a g series brush after reading about it.
    careedon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun stuff Lydz! I like the yolles SO excited to hear about your Hawaiian adventures that are coming up. Love, Allie
    allisonchristensen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Cool! I'd go for the g-series brush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just blogged about it too!
    http://karidawnrenfro.blogspot.com/2014/04/hopeful.html

    careedon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to try the transparent gold brush! New blog follower via GFC as michele p

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to try the yolles brush.

    ReplyDelete