Tuesday, April 15, 2014

feminists are man-haters #duh

{ ya, don't look at my nails }

>>> i just want to look like lana del rey. that's not too much to ask? going to one of her concerts is probably at the top of my bucket list.

>>> today was my last day of classes. i celebrated by skipping class. i also enrolled in online classes at the hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. this is a real thing.

>>> is there anything happier than munching on a juicy mango pit? i submit, there is not.

>>> a friend posted this article on the facebook the other day and dallas and i can't stop talking about how great it is.

>>> when people ask me if i hate men when they find out i'm a feminist. and i'm like 'oh ya, that's why i got sealed to a man for eternity. cause i hate them. in fact, that's what feminism is all about, we all just advocate the hating of men. yay.'

4 comments:

  1. i love that you celebrated last day of classes by skipping. huzzah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lana del rey all day! also yes to everything you've said here. and that note is pretty much what i want at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, we had the most INTENSE feminism discussion in my comm theory class yesterday. can you believe that most people still have no clue that women get paid 73 cents to the dollar a man makes here in utah? it's incredible how many people think that the whole feminism issue is "already solved" or is a "phase." anywho, being a man hater was brought up, too. i had your same argument, "ummm im married to one. and he freakin rocks."

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha feminism. I am a feminist but I swing both ways in that I am also an advocate for men who aren't treated fairly. Watch this video to see what I mean - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc45-ptHMxo

    I just wish the world would let people be who they want to be! Why does that have to be so hard?

    ReplyDelete