Thursday, March 20, 2014

thank you to the universe


>>> i'd like thank my sister for helping me laugh instead of cry when people are mean. #feministproblems

>>> i'd like to thank ramen for letting me be lazy. sometimes you just gotta choose between a healthy diet and a summer in hawaii.

>>> i'd like to thank all the surfers i follow on instagram for providing me with fresh pictures of the ocean everyday and keeping me sane till may.

>>> i'd like to thank ross for having a secret stash of skate brand merch, even if it is all knockoffs. tapped that.

>>> i'd like to thank dallas for writing me an outline for my presentation this morning. the best homework is the kind that your husband does for you.

3 comments:

  1. There is so much thanks going on in the blogosphere today! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool points for Dallas! and your hair color looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete