Friday, March 7, 2014

mally, oh mally


so. that makeup primer stuff. i'd always heard of it, but no one i knew ever used it... except for the pros. so when i set out on my makeup escapade i decided hey, what the heck, i've always wanted to...

and let me tell you something.

i will never look back. i did my homework and found mally. this little jar is the perfect prep eye primer. i've used it everyday for a couple of months and i've still only made a dent on the surface - this stuff goes a long way. it goes on like silk and it makes my eyeshadow stick, blend, and last like magic. a couple of times i've forgotten to use it and i could tell the second my brush touched my eyelid - my lid felt rough and the powder sort of clumped in areas and just flaked off.

so mally, i am 100% committed to you. i love you.

i would say it breaks the bank except it lasts so dang long. worth it in my book.

*mally gave me the perfect prep eye primer for free, but i am not being paid to post about it.

2 comments:

  1. i'll definitely look into this.
    i currently use urban decay's primer and go through a tube a month.
    and i don't even wear shadow everyday...
    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try this for awhile now and you just sold me! Thanks for sharing! I am always looking for new beauty products!

    ReplyDelete