Tuesday, February 25, 2014

my family is harry potter

>>> you know it's a good day when you forget to wear a bra. freeeeeeedom!

>>> the harry potter party came and went and i think this pretty much about sums it up:

you guys, that's my mom.

>>> finally got my nyx butter gloss on and my revlon lipstain. it was worth the wait. i'm already planning my next trip to ulta for more. but i'll tell you about that later.

>>> t-60ish days till we leave for hawaii. ;alskjdf;incfnfa;jfew;ojvvv..... that's all i have to say to that.

>>> i went to class today. this is becoming a very rare occurance, people. i also curled my hair, which is even more rare. 


>>> i've been blogging less an instahamming more. it's mostly unfortunate because i mostly miss it but who knows, maybe some of you are grateful. take it as you may, feel free to follow me on the gram if you just can't get enough of me. (KIDDING). username: @lydzbelle

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh Hawaii!! So jealous!

    I love your hair, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so cute! And where are more pics of this HP party?! :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. first sentence on this post hahaha! and your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete