Tuesday, February 18, 2014

lots of exciting things happened today, like..


{ ignore the fact that i look like a puffer fish. }

>>> this is the singer of neon trees. buying chinese food. in the grocery store. #kindredspirits


>>> payless is underrated because look. aren't these the perfectest?
*also the boy section in plato's closet. that shirt. seriously?

>>> i got steroids. for my face. a couple christmases ago i had an allergic reaction to carmax and a million little red bumps appeared all over my lips. well, the same thing happened to me again this weekend. but on my entire face.
*hence the black and white picture.  

>>> i went to the new ulta in orem. i felt like a kid in a candy store. #givemeallthethings

>>> all sorts of sparkly spray paint madness is happenin' up in here, in honor of the magical harry potter party we're throwing this saturday. again, i feel like a kid in a candy store every time i think about it. #gold #snitchesandwitches

aaaaaand

>>> i'm going to be announcing the winner of my giveaway tomorrow! don't forget to stop by.

6 comments:

  1. Steroids are no fun! I hope that you get to feeling better soon :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that outfit!
    And the fact that you're throwing a Harry Potter themed party makes me really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Previously working at Payless totally ruined it for me! Wah!

    Foxandanchorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture, how awesome! love this! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HARRY POTTER PARTY? Ah. I knew I loved you. You better have lots of pictures of that. Also, shopping in the little boys section is the best. Believe it or not, Walmart has some gems. I've gotten a few flannel shirts there ($8 a piece!) and I get endless compliments. Anyway... you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete