Thursday, February 27, 2014

i just want to run this past you

>>> so, i've been mulling over this idea called invite any and all bloggers near or not near provo for breakfast at kneaders or something some saturday. there will be no planning other than setting a date and time and inviting all the bloggers. it doesn't matter if you have 2, 200, or 2,000 followers - i just think it would be fun to get to know each other and to #party. i know these kinds of get-togethers already exist, but 1. i'm not popular enough to be invited to them, and 2. the goal is low key. tell me, is this a good or bad idea?

>>> i have found a new way to get baby's bum soft skin. use a face lotion that you're allergic to and have your face swell up and fall off. ta da! new skin.

>>> most of the people i follow on instaHAM are because they have cute babies. #iswearimnotapedophile

>>> "love" and "food" are interchangeable in mine and dallas' relationship. he makes me breakfast in bed, i make him cakes. it's fair.

>>> when and where did ty french photography come from!? please, ty, photograph my future babies, my family photos, my cakes, and everything else in my life till i die.

9 comments:

  1. YES. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. And omg Ty French I know! All of a sudden, there he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Especially the baby-soft skin tip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, a) i would love to come to one of those! i usually am booked saturday mornings, but i love the idea. there are a few people i've come across blogging that i think i could be genuine real-life friends with, and you are one of them. b) ty french right? i'm thinking of trying to track him down for my 2nd anni pictures in the next 6 months. his photos are dreeeeeamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea for a blogger meet-up! We aren't close to each other, but I will live vicariously through your posts :) Hope your face is feeling okay!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a meet-up! I'm in :D I work from 10-11am on Saturdays, but other than that, I'm usually free :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, isn't Ty French, like 17?! His photographs are sick, as in, beautiful. Also, I would love to do a little blogger meet-up. I always wish I was cool enough to be invited to those things...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the idea of a blogger meet up so I definitely vote yes! Also... no shame about who you follow on instagram, because let's be honest here- half the blogs I follow are because of their adorable babies! We have to live vicariously through other people, ya know?!

    sincerely-ericamichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, low key blogging parties are my jam! How ELSE are you supposed to get to know each other? I know I'm not in Provo anymore, but count me in. Unless that's weird, then nevermind. (I'd bring Jude if that helps!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perfect little JUDE!!! i should make it a rule that you can't come unless you bring a cute baby. so yes, you're definitely in.

      Delete