Sunday, February 16, 2014

because it's been like.. 4ever


Making: plans to attend esthetician school in the fall.
Cooking: breakfast in bed for my parents. waffles, eggs & bacon galore.
Drinking: bottled water. 
Reading: harry potter 7. 
Wanting: to have my own business.
Looking: at the pictures from mine and dallas' sunday stroll. in <3. 
Playing: harry potter scene-it with the little sister.
Wasting: time watching old seasons of keeping up with the kardashians. why?
Sewing: altering wedding dress after wedding dress after wedding dress.
Wishing: for some dairy queen red velvet blizzard. seriously - i need to kiss the inventor.
Enjoying: the laziest sunday i've had in... since last sunday. also mom's homemade cooking.
Liking: visiting my old ward. so many lovely people.
Excited: for my dear friend andy. he's getting married! to his true love! 
Loving: flappy bird. curse it.
Hoping: for warm weather. i blame the cold weather 100% for me not exercising. ever.
Needing: black flats. mine have officially worn through from their heels to my heels.
Smelling: leftover roast and blueberry pie.
Wearing: a shirt i found in the little boy's section of a thrift store. it's hipster. i dig it.
Following: kendalljenner on instagram. yes, that's kim's little sister.
Noticing: that i truly have an amazing partner in crime. 
Knowing: that my homework is going to come back and bite me in the butt one day. but not today!
Thinking: about how adorable my wee little sister looked in church today with her red lipstick. 
Bookmarking: dark jeans and black leggings.
Opening: valentines packages from my mom and myself.
Giggling: over my dad's jokes. they're dad jokes, c'mon.
Feeling: a little sick to my stomach. stupid, poisonous, addictive cadberry eggs.
Missing: my older sisters. i haven't talked to either of them for a whole day.

*don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to enter my baby lips giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Ahh! KUWTK is my poison. I don't know what it is, but I can't. stop. watching. #trainwreck. Also, Kendall is the best (have you seen her sweet 16 episode? Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. flappy bird is just the worst... but i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss, i love this picture. and esthetician school? (i'm impressed with myself for spelling esthetician right the first time) but back to you! that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what esthetician school?! i have a friend starting at one in murray next fall! it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you checked out the Jessica Simpson black Mandalaye flats? I'm obsessed with them!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping for warm weather and needing some basic flats myself. I love these kinds of posts by the way! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete