Friday, January 3, 2014

new year - new hair


i haven't blogged in weeks and i find myself at a loss for words. i've had an exceptional holiday break and enjoyed semi-disconnecting from the internet. dallas and i have been incredibly productive... at resting. we've slept, shopped, ate, and slept some more. we've actually watched tv, too.

some highlights:

>>> date to red lobster for our first time. mmm, dat coconut shimp.

>>> christmas shopping for dayz. best part of christmas, by far.

>>> getting my hair cut short for the first time in my freakin' life.

>>> talking makeup and nail-polish and more makeup with my sisters-in-law.

>>> getting the most thoughtful gifts from my lover.

>>> watching old movies, new movies, and 'say yes to the dress.'

>>> shopping the after-christmas sales at the mall. hello, 75% off forever 21.

>>> starting sherlock holmes on netflix.

>>> exploring the amon carter museum in fort worth, tx. mary cassatt, georgio o'keefe, and cindy sherman, hello.

>>> seeing my first dallas stars game.

>>> getting my first iphone.

>>> making exciting plans for the new year.

and with that, i wish for your weekend to be as fabulous as mine. au revoir!

7 comments:

  1. fangirling over your hair. glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute hair! and sherlock holmes is such a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. red lobster is the best. your hair looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your haircut!

    I haven't been to Red Lobster in so long. Now I feel like I need to make a trip there.

    Woohoo for your first iPhone!

    ReplyDelete