Wednesday, December 4, 2013

two o'clock in the morning

>>> i discovered that the perfect thing to go with a head cold is hot chocolate. and the perfect thing to go with hot chocolate is slightly burnt oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. you're welcome.

>>> checkin' out gettin' me some fake glasses. i used to make fun of people who wore those. but now i'm starting to think they knew something i didn't, because those things are cute. also, thanks to my fashion consultant, andy: check out zerouv.com for the cutest {and more importantly, affordable} pair of fakes.

>>> sometimes i need new socks and so sometimes i splurge and buy them on forever21. but really it's not a splurge because they're dirt cheap and #cyberweek, so free shipping. also, have you seen these? pretty sure the secret to happiness lies in rainbows and donut print socks.

>>> there's no better time than 2am to blog, amiright?

>>> p.s. these party favors will be at my next party.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, hope you're feeling better soon! Sucks to be sick, but hot chocolate and (in any form) cookies does help. It's proven.
    I really like Cyber monday/week. I find my self shopping more online during this week then I ever did during black friday. Because frankly, I'm not a fan of crowded stores or lots of people in general....heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely blogged at 2 am last night. There is no time in the day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have literally been looking for good fake glasses! because they look good, and they give me a good excuse to not wear make up. word.

    ReplyDelete