1. First, sum up the story of your worst heartbreak in no more than five sentences.
once i was in love with two people at the same time. all my friends went away, strangers were mean to me, and i got really depressed. i broke it off with both of them, but i couldn't get one of them out of my head. now me and him are lovers.
2. How old are you?
3. Okay, but how old do you feel?
like... 19. when it all comes down to it, i just want to be a teenager forever. turning 20 was the worst. adulthood is just a nine-letter word to me. a bad one.
4. If you could visit any other time period in history, when would that be?
could i choose the future? i want to go to 2020. but if i had to choose a time in the past... 1950s USA. they were an interesting people.
5. If you could meet any fictional character, who would that be?
harry potter. #duh
6. If you could spend a day with any non-fictional character, dead or alive, who would that be?
oh gosh the list goes on and on. there are so many artists i want to meet. imma just throw one out there just because - frida.
7. What do you do when you have nothing to do?
watch new girl.
8. Which song is the anthem to your life?
this changes every summer. right now it's we can't stop. #mileyforever
9. What book will you never get tired of, ever?
other than harry potter, you mean? goose girl by shannon hale.
10. Do you have a job? What is it?
yes. i do. two jobs. i work at the byu women's studies office and at-- !!!!! (to be announced later).
11. What do you wish you could/hope to do for a living?
oh. this changes all the time, too. how about be a beach bum?
12. When a restaurant gets your order wrong, are you the kind of person who asks for it to be corrected, or the kind that stays quiet and eats it anyway?
i'm the blabber mouth that asks for my money's worth.
inspired by this blog.