Wednesday, October 2, 2013

joyful cheerful gleeful

>>> i'm wearing the exact same outfit i did two days ago. good thing i have the same classes today as i did two days ago.

>>> i know donuts are so pop art, and i'm being so clique, and i don't even like donuts that much, but i just want a dozen colorful sprinkled jelly-filled donuts, because that's fun. or just one cronut. because apparently everyone in new york is gaga for them. and because who wouldn't want to wake up at 5am just to stand in a line for one cronut?

>>> i'm not part of ordain women, but everyone should stop making up doctrine about it just to shut them up. it's not getting anyone anywhere.

>>> i cut six inches off my hair last week, and not one person noticed. it's fine. really though - i cut and styled my own hair and i like it. so there.

>>> speaking of hair, i really wanna go blonde, because it's fun. it's becoming a fad, i know. maybe the main message you take away from this post is that i'm a fad follower. i don't care. also, don't tell me your opinion about it because everyone is telling me it's a bad idea and excuse me i never asked you.

>>> october. everyone's like yay fall, it's so prettyyyyy! and i'm just like summer is over! *PANIC*. but miley cyrus' new cd comes out this month. yesssss.

>>> fries are my favorite thing in the world and i want them everyday, so let me do you a favor and just break down provo's best to worst for you, because i know these things: cubby's, guru's, awful waffle, station 22, wendy's, burger supreme, mcdonalds, burger king.

aaaaaaaaand drumroll

>>> dallas got into the english teaching program! we're pretty freakin' excited about it. i'm so proud of that kid.




13 comments:

  1. you crack me up! I want to see a pic of your new hair, especially if you dye it blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Dallas! :) Repeating outfits is my fav pastime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me laugh out loud. Now that Ian's the only person I know that sees me, I wear the same clothes all the time, I desperately want to try a cronut, I want to dye my hair blonde too, I'm anxiously awaiting Katy Perry's new album in October and have you tried 5 Guys fries? Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. simple solution, make a stop in nyc on your way back from france and i'll meet you there. we'll eat cronuts, get our hair did, and try shake shack fries. yes.

      Delete
  4. Cronuts for the win! Seriously, if you ever find yourself out in NYC, that should be number one on your to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it kind of blows my mind that cronuts are up there with lady liberty, but who am i kiddin, i know what would make me happier ;)

      Delete
  5. SO exciting for your husbands program! congratsssss! & no worries, i wear the same outfit days in a row too. my husband makes fun of me for it all the time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!

      and let's be honest, us poor married folks can only afford half the wardrobe. the bonus: no one cares :)

      Delete
  6. I'm totally a donut lover! But I have been since birth, so it's really okay. Actually, the only time I didn't like donuts was during my first trimester of pregnancy. One morning my hubs asked if he should go get some donuts for breakfast (don't judge. It's our favorite) and I told him no that I just really didn't want to even think about donuts. He stopped dead in his tracks, eyes almost popped out of his head and practically shouted "who ARE YOU?!"
    Anyway, we had donuts for breakfast Saturday and yesterday. We love 'em :)
    I still feel like the ombre (or melt?) is the fad. I've always been blond because I'm too scared to try anything else. Bet you never thought you'd hear those words come out of the mouth (or fingers) of a hairstylist?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh where is your favorite place to get donuts? tell me tell me! i need suggestions from a donut expert!

      Delete
  7. congrats to your husband! and i am super impressed you cut your hair yourself because i want to as well. and dye it platinum. or red. just once. because i'm young and dumb and who wouldn't, right? also those gifs are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks! :)
    yes, and it was actually pretty easy! i just watched a few youtube videos and then made sure i had a good hour to take my time getting it just how i wanted. make sure to go a little long though just in case you need to fix it! I would do it again. good luck!

    ReplyDelete