Wednesday, October 23, 2013

euphoria


:O

i feel like throwing a bunch of confetti in the air and dancing around in circles.

or driving to the nearest lake, stripping down, and going skinny dipping in broad daylight.

or baking a cake and eating the whole thing.

or going to lagoon and riding all the roller coasters again and again and again.

or screaming at the top of my lungs until my throat gets sore.

or throwing a party and inviting all the people i've ever known to share pizza and a sprinkled donuts with me.

or buying a canvas and throwing paint on it to my hearts desire, like jackson pollock.

or going shopping at h&m and buying all the things.

or ditching school for the day and going home and having a movie marathon while snuggled up next to my lover. with popcorn. salty, buttery popcorn.

or going ice skating and speeding around the rink as fast as i can, feeling the cold rush through my hair.

or crawling into bed and taking a nap. a long, loooong nap.

all of these sound like very good ideas.


i'll probably just look at blogs.

7 comments:

  1. haha you are hilarious! congrats! I can't believe you graduate in April! that's soooo sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haylee, you're always making me feel so good about myself. i <3 you. thank you for being such a great friend! and i miss you and we must visit!

      Delete
  2. I can relate! seriously, it makes you want to just run around yelling "I'm done! I'm graduating!!!" or at least telling random people in the check out line at the grocery store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUY ALL THE THINGS! hah. Congratulations, girl! That is the most exciting news you can get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That must be beyond exciting! also that clip is HILARIOUS. I might just have to add those dance moves to my skills!

    ReplyDelete