Monday, April 8, 2013

once i had a bridal shower

and it was freakin' awesome.

remember that one time i'm in my fourth semester in german and i still don't have a clue how to speak german? ya... that's happenin'... my greatest joke of my college career will be passing four semesters of german and not learning a thing. don't judge! it's not because i haven't tried! maybe...

at any rate i wouldn't take back those four semesters for one second, because it was because of them i met one of my besties, alena helzer. she is one of the most fabulous humans on the planet, and i love her so! last saturday i was lucky enough for her to throw me a bridal shower, and it was the best! so many of my best friends came, old friends and new friends.









for more pictures check out alena's lovely blog.

2 comments:

  1. Um, this is darling. I am so happy for you, Lydia!! Congratulations to you and Dallas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME bridal shower! That cake looks amazing and I LOVE love, LOVE that last pic!!!

    ReplyDelete