Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2012

So this is a month late. 

I declared myself a women's studies minor. It was about time. 

I passed Art History 300. Even the ten page paper & presentation. With an A-. AND I DIDN'T DO THE READINGS, PEOPLE. This is what I call talent. Or stupid luck... Or blessings.

I spent a semester on the BYU Humanities College Student Council.

I became co-president of the first BYU Women's Studies Honor Society.

I got a job as an art history TA and a secretary in the BYU Women's Studies office (which has been my dream for a year).

I also passed a year of German. Hahahahahahaaa.... I'm pretty sure that when I graduate, I'll look back and think that the biggest joke of my college career was passing two years of German and still not understanding it.

I went on a study abroad to Europe and had the time of my life.

I saw fun., Imagine Dragons, Awolnation, the Wombats and Grouplove in concert. 

I lived in the Casa Blanca with my best friends for a few short months and threw some rockin' dance parties. I'm talking tiki torches and hundreds of people and cops called on us awesome. Sometimes I still forget that happened.

I had some grand adventures at goblin valley.

I spent Christmas break in Cambodia and the Philippines. And rode an elephant. And learned how to dive.

I fell deeply in love with my best friend, Dallas. 

Here's to the next 365 days.

2 comments:

  1. oooOOOooo. Sounds like an AMAZING yr. Love you so much. Wanna hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deeply in love huh? :) so, my last 5 classes I have to take in order to graduate are art history classes- Art history 1 and 2, Readings, and an upper level art history class... and i think there is another one (to make 5) but I can't think of what it is. Anyways... i'm not liking how you put you had to write a 10 page paper for a art history class... seriously!!!???

    ReplyDelete