Saturday, January 26, 2013

that awkward moment when your mom tells you to get more sleep daily or else you're going to get sick, and then you don't listen and you get sick. i'm using it as a great excuse to stay home all day and eat a giant piece of cake for breakfast.

my sister becky will be joining this blog. huzzah! thanks are about to get really exciting.

watch 'vegucated' on netflix. right now. it will change your life.

last night i dreamed that i was on a second half of my study abroad. and it was pure bliss. i was with my study abroad sisters and parents that i love so much, and wandering the streets of italy with a nutella and belgium chocolate crepe in one hand and my notebook in the other. is this real life?! no.

yesterday one of my heroes told me she thought my boots were cute. it was one of the greatest moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment