Friday, October 14, 2011

becky boo boo boo boo

 
guess what?! it's watson's birthday!!


and now i get to tell you how great she is :)


she makes art like this.


she has a family that looks like this.


she has a sense of humor like this.


she can make a face like this.

 
she took me to the t-sweezy concert and cried like this.


i have some of my best memories with her, like this.


isn't she lovely?

oh, and she takes pictures like this.


she can make jewelry like this!

i look up to my sister in many ways. she is such a great example to me. she is always there for me. i call her everyday, more than once a day actually. she makes me a better person. she is funny and nice. i never hear her say anything mean about anyone, and she is constantly serving others. 
she is a fantastic wife and an incredibly awesome mom.
she is a good cook and has excellent style.
she is brilliantly artistic and creative.
she is faithful and a peacemaker.
she's splendid!


i love her.

1 comment: