Wednesday, June 8, 2011

schewel

meet couch. this is where i've spent the last week.
he serves as my desk, my bed, and my kitchen table.

  (did i put my glasses on just to pose for this picture? no...)

 things I'm glad for right now
no makeup so i can rub my eyes whenever i want
wearing my favorite stripey shirt
tandsdaybook.blogspot.com
the rosi golan pandora station that i've been listening to for the past two days straight
skipping out on class to write papers
(i love school right now)
taking a break to take pictures of myself
and then write a completely pointless blog post
eating an avocado sandwich this morning. for breakfast. yum.

i will be done with two big papers at the end of the week
i will be done with finals in one week
i will be reunited with mom and millie at the end of next week
(i may or may not have made a paper chain for this last one)



2 comments:

  1. I love the paper chain.
    And I love that you are wearing the same stripey shirt you wore yesterday.
    And I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia, I love this! I hope you have a great time reuniting with Mom and Millie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck on your papers!

    ReplyDelete